Miracle Recovery Center
23331 El Toro Rd, Suite 102, Lake Forest, California, 92630
At Miracle Recovery Center, we believe that connection, balance and daily action is the recipe necessary for a life lived well free from addiction. We believe that addiction treatment isn't just about quitting drugs and or alcohol and remaining abstinent, but about recovering your entire self and creating a new life worth living, a life of freedom. Our treatment program is not solely about relapse prevention or substance abuse education, although included. It's about digging deeper emotionally and working through the trauma or unmet needs from childhood that may have caused the addiction to begin with along with creating joy-filled opportunities to find your true purpose and feel happy again. We believe that working through these stressful issues with an experienced professional in a safe and confidential setting, provides the healing necessary to remain drug and alcohol free for a lifetime. We know that a new life awaits any individual willing to have an open mind, the ability to trust, and the desire to be of service and share their experience with other who are struggling. In doing so, an individual can stay sober and find their true purpose, enjoying life one day at a time.
- All Master Graduate Level Certified Therapists
- SMART Recovery track as opposed to 12-step only
- Beautiful Dana Point location close to the beach
Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders TreatmentThese two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Facilities that treat patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
Intensive OutpatientPatients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.
- Residential Neighborhood
Meet the Staff
- Dr William Gordon, PhDSupervising Clinical Director and TherapistBrief Biography: He first began providing substance abuse treatment more than 15 years ago in the Adolescent Reception and Detention Center on Riker’s Island in New York. Substance abuse treatment has represented a significant portion of Dr. Gordon’s clinical passion and focus ever since the start.
- Rachel Cardenas, PsyDClinical Director and TherapistRachel has been providing therapy and working in the addiction field for over 4 years. She is passionate about helping those struggling find their true sense of purpose and finds the rewards of working in treatment: total client transformation.