Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Lionrock Recovery

621 East Campbell Ave #16, Campbell, California, 95008
Facility Photo

About Lionrock Recovery

Founded by a Silicon Valley entrepreneur, Lionrock Recovery is an online rehab program that provides substance abuse and addiction treatment in both outpatient and intensive outpatient treatment formats for those struggling with alcoholism and drug addiction. The unique program removes the roadblocks for those too embarrassed or ashamed to ask for help. By offering treatment options that addicts can access from the privacy of their own homes, Lionrock seeks to change the dynamic of how recovery programs are viewed, and ultimately help more people break free from addiction.

Facility Location

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
Andrew
My husband and I were notified in a very cold email that they will no longer be treating us because they are abandoning our state for financial reasons. What a disgusting company, also the program was mediocre at best. Stay away!
Marianne
I am a 65 yo professional woman. Lion Rock is an intensive outpatient rehab program for substance abuse of any kind. The councilors are all very trained/ educated and knowledgeable. It has greatly helped me. I would recommend it to anyone. It is very intense. and therapeutic. I was able to achieve my goal. I love that I can do it from my own home/ computer. The group sessions are great and my one on one councilor is awesome. Addendum: There is no accommodations or meals as you do it from home but I wanted to give them 5 stars.
Lori
Absolute waste of time and money. Superficial. Counselors and managers protect their own interests rather than advocate for patients. This is more of a business venture than an actual place for help and healing. They will try to keep you in the program for as long as possible even if they have stated an anticipated end of treatment (bait and switch to keep the $$$ flowing).
r
Superficial counseling and a waste of money.
Rachel
Limited engagement and superficial work with family and patient.