Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Linden Oaks Behavioral Health - Naperville Main Inpatient Campus

852 South West Street, Naperville, Illinois, 60540
Facility Photo

About Linden Oaks Behavioral Health - Naperville Main Inpatient Campus

Linden Oaks at Edward Hospital provides individualized treatment for adolescents and adults facing chemical dependency and co-occurring mental health issues. Linden Oaks services include dual diagnosis, detoxification, inpatient and outpatient programs, cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, as well as holistic therapies like poetry, mindfulness and spirituality.

Facility Location

Trauma-related counseling
12-step facilitation
Medicare
Medicaid
Military insurance (e.g., TRICARE)
Private health insurance
12-step facilitation
Payment Accepted
Medicare
Medicaid
Military insurance (e.g., TRICARE)
Private health insurance

3.3
    3.2
1.0
John
Worst facility ever. Do not bring loves one there please
1.0
John
Horrible place, staff standing around talking, bad attitudes. Sleeping patients In a chair all day long! Would not give coconut water my wife brought, which I needed to help my blood pressure up due to heart failure and having a pace maker. Don't think they cared at all about my physical needs! No, don't even bring a roach here!
3.0
Erika
They did not let me use my phone for scripture study and I kindly told them I have church Sunday and appt with my counselor I missed both cuz they decided to lock me up
SW
5 stars for out-patient services and staff. I use one of their doctors to this day. In-patient gets a zero. First time I went in for help they shuffled me around for hours, filling out forms when I needed help right away. After no help for at least 3 hours I left. My next experience was far worse. I ended up in the emergency room after a binge where I blacked out and I think I fell down the stairs. Anyways, I had hurt my back and they detoxed me in the emergency room. They did a few tests but failed to diagnose my cracked and slipped vertebra so they sent me over to Linden Oaks. I was still detoxing but they basically just dumped me there. The staff had no time or interest in me. They took all my things, locked them up and said they would find me a bed and in the mean time I just sat or stood in crowded TV rooms. I was in really bad pain but no one cared and they didn't find me a bed(hard and uncomfortable) until midnight. They didn't address the pain and they just left me in this ugly, sparse room with no way to call the nurses. The pain just got worse and I didn't sleep all night. I had to drag myself out of bed, using a chair to lean on to get to the hall so I could get help. I kept telling them I needed to go back to the hospital. They finally gave me some pain pills that helped a little and left me there for hours with nothing and no one even checking in. My 90+ year old mom was trying to get in to see me and they dicked her around until finally a half-hour before end of visiting hours they let her in. Thank god! She made them get an ambulance and return me to the hospital. I ended up flat on my back in the hospital for a week due to my back injuries. Not even able to get up and go to the bathroom. Who knows if it was aggravated by the lack of care or interest at Linden Oaks. Seriously one of the worst experiences of my life. I will never get anywhere near the hell hole again. I realize part of the fault was the mistakes of the emergency room but they are affiliated with Linden Oaks and want to give them the substance abuse patients. But Linden Oaks could not be bothered with me and didn't give a crap what was wrong. I did submit a complaint but never heard back. Surprise! I fortunately got help elsewhere and am sober for 2+ years.
2.3
I know that my ex boyfriend wasn't allowed to leave his room for a period of time. I would consider that an extreme lack of care.