Lighthouse Recovery Institute
1609 S Congress Ave, Boynton Beach, Florida, 33426
At Lighthouse Recovery Institute our goal is to provide individuals and families with a comprehensive addiction treatment plan. Under this umbrella we develop a tailor plan to help address the underlying causes and conditions which are attributing to the disease of addiction. Having a multifaceted approach, we address the medical, psychotherapeutic and social services approach to ensure every issue is addressed while an individual is in our care. Through this avenue we strive to help our patients rebuild trust and healthy relationships with their families and learn healthy coping mechanisms for all of life’s challenges.
- Family Programming and support
- Comprehensive Addiction Treatment
- Long-Term Options Available
Holistic TherapyFacilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)Patients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.
- Beach Community
Meet the Staff
- Alex RibbentropLCSW, CFTP, EMDR Trained Clinician / Clinical SupervisorAlex is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, EMDR Trained Clinician, and Certified Family Trauma Professional. He uses a collective approach with individual patients and families to identify and address the underlying factors that contribute to substance use disorders, personality and mood disorders, and family systems. He combines comprehensive clinical experience and knowledge with authentic regard for the therapeutic process and all those who work with him. Through his personal, academic, and professional experience, he credits that significant change is possible and works with patients toward the development of a healthier sense of self, improved relationships, and better quality of life. Alex received his Master's Degree in Clinical Social Work from George Mason University and has received recognition twice with the Outstanding Master of Social Work Award. He has worked in various settings, including community mental health, for-profit, and non-profit organizations. In addition to training in EMDR, he has completed training in DBT, Internal Family Systems, and Cognitive Processing Therapy.
- Jessica Bonaventura, MS, LMHC, MCAPClinical DirectorAfter graduating from Florida Atlantic University with a B.A. in Criminal Justice, Jessica completed two separate Master’s Programs at Nova Southeastern University. She has an MS in both Investigative Forensic Technology & Behavioral Sciences and Mental Health Counseling. Following her extensive education, Jessica worked at Coral Springs Elementary School, Passport Preschool, the Florida Department of Children and Families, and Broward Youth Treatment Center. To say she has a passion for helping at-risk individuals is an understatement. Her dedication to contributing to the education of others, whether in an academic or treatment setting, is unmatched. Also being committed to health, wellness, and nutritional counseling services, it is plain to see Jessica is one of the most well-rounded, innovative therapists in south Florida and a true asset to Lighthouse’s clinical team.
- Up to 70%