Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Life Transformation Recovery

8521 E. Florentine Rd, Ste. B, Prescott, Arizona, 86314
Facility Photo

About Life Transformation Recovery

Life Transformation Recovery is a Christian-based treatment center for men facing addiction issues. Services include long-term residential treatment programs, sober living and transitional living programs, case management, partial hospitalization, outpatient and intensive outpatient care, DUI education, Christian outpatient counseling and aftercare. Treatment includes Bible studies and church services, along with life skills training and developing personal and financial responsibility.

Facility Location

(6 reviews)
I am confused it says that the phone number is a 24/7 hour hotline I have tried calling for the past 3 hours nobody's picking up then it rings and goes to a busy signal that is false advertisement I'm very upset by this. I have also left an email
JLN
I've witnessed these wonderful transformations!!!! :)
Brian
LIFE TRANSFORMATION RECOVERY helped me with my addiction, pain and suffering. They also helped me find faith in Jesus Christ, I now have a great relationship with my family and friends and also 18 months sober thank you LTR!
Lauren
My husband is a graduate of the Life Transformation Recovery program. I am forever grateful for LTR for providing a second chance for him. He was able to overcome his addition, work through and heal his hurts and pains, and strengthen his relationship with Jesus Christ. We have a very healthy, open and honest marriage. Thank you LTR for your support and care for my husband, I wouldn\'t have met him without you!
John