Legacy Healing Center

2960 FL-7 #102, Margate, Florida, 33063
Legacy Healing Center is a premier behavioral health provider specializing in the comprehensive treatment of addiction. Legacy uses an individualized client-centered approach, designed to build hope, create a stable support network and achieve long-term health and healing. Our mission is to lay the foundation for anyone who enters our community. At Legacy, each client will learn to recover, address underlying issues and get on track to achieve a life better than they had ever dreamed possible. Our Approach to Drug Treatment & Addiction: Legacy and it’s team know from personal experience that our holistic approach to healing, can help individuals not only deal with addiction but thrive in life. Being set free from toxic substances and the compromising behaviors that come with it is our main focus. Recovery from addiction is only the beginning of the journey to a better more fulfilling life.

• 5 star Google Reviews
  • Luxury Treatment
  • Private Chef

• 12-Step

The term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.
  • Client & Family Support Groups

Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.

• Beach Community

Lydia
I had gone to this rehab and paid 4500.00 for treatment, being assured I would be able to have my cell phone for my work and because of my parents health. I was not allowed to have access to my phone. When my family called and asked to get an emergency message to me about my parents health, they didn’t get it to me. When I finally had the chance to call home, I was told one of my parents had passed. They will not refund my money or allow me the chance to finish program. It’s definitely worth giving the refund amount to an attorney to keep them from doing this to others.
Jeanne Salisbury
Without a doubt I will have PTSD from staying at Legacy. Run as fast as you can away from this place.