Lakeview Health

1900 Corporate Square Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida, 32216
Treatment at Lakeview Health is not just focused on the addiction but is designed to go deeper. We use a whole person approach to treatment. By identifying and addressing underlying issues, like anxiety, depression, and chronic pain, we go beyond the surface to comprehensively treat the root of addiction. Our medical and psychiatric experts help individuals learn ways to work through these issues during their stay to manage the source of the problem. Another key aspect of the Lakeview Health philosophy is our gender-responsive approach. Addiction is a very different experience for men and women—from its roots to behaviors and contributing factors. That’s why our treatment is designed to meet men and women’s unique needs.

• Full time on-site medical staff
  • Treating co-occuring disorders like anxiety, depression, trauma, mood and bipolar
  • Board certified physicians

• Dual Diagnosis/ Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

• Holistic Therapy

Facilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.

• Average Location/Amenities

• Lantie Jorandby, M.D.
    Lantie Jorandby, M.D.M.D./Corporate Chief Medical Officer
    Lantie Jorandby, M.D. is the Chief Medical Officer of Lakeview Health, a dual diagnosis and addiction treatment center whose in-patient facility is located in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Jorandby graduated with honors from Vanderbilt University with a Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience. She attended medical school and completed her residency at the University of Florida. For seven years, Dr. Jorandby worked as a staff psychiatrist and mental health supervisor at the Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic in Viera, Florida. After completing her Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship at Yale University, Dr. Jorandby became Medical Director for the dual diagnosis unit at McLean Hospital in Belmont, Massachusetts, which is ranked the top psychiatric hospital in the United States. She also served as faculty at Harvard Medical School in the Department of Psychiatry. She is one of less than 200 physicians in the United States who is dual board certified in addiction medicine, and psychiatry and neurology.
  • Ellen Ovson
    Ellen OvsonM.D./Medical Director
    Dr. Ellen Ovson, M.D., FASAM joined Lakeview Health in 2017. She has more than 18 years of experience in addiction medicine and is board certified in internal medicine and certified in addiction medicine by the American Society of Addiction Medicine and the American Board of Addiction Medicine. As Lakeview Health’s medical director, she leads the entire medical team and serves at the authority on all medical issues. Dr. Ovson earned her undergraduate degree at Emory University and graduated from medical school at the University of Alabama. She did her internship at Charlotte Memorial Hospital in North Carolina and her residency at Carraway Methodist Medical Center in Birmingham, AL. She is a member of numerous professional organizations including the American Board of Internal Medicine, the American Board of Addiction Medicine and the American Society of Addiction Medicine, where she held several leadership positions.

Financial Details

• 30,000/ Month

ava
Tony Sartini is the absolute best at this facility! Love him!!
Rachael
First off, it’s a business just like any healthcare facility/hospital, so yes they have an executive team that focuses on getting paid and dealing directly with our insurance companies so we don\'t have to. Because of that team, we can solely focus on our recovery. That being said, the staff that engages with clients is phenomenal. They are all there because they want to help people get better and if a client shows desire and willingness, they will go above and beyond to help that client. At first, I went back and forth between knowing I needed to be there and just wanting to quit. No matter where I was on that roller coaster, they never turned their back on me. They were patient through my anxiety and caring when my anger gave into fear and desperation. No doubt, they saved my life. I highly recommend Lakeview Health. It was, for me, a once in a lifetime opportunity to work on myself with some of the best doctors in the field. Open mind, open heart and a new beginning is what I was given for my time spent here. I am forever grateful.
Chris W.
I really enjoy these online meetings. It\'s nice that when you leave rehab you are still connected! I really look forward to the meetings with Ryan. He really listens, gives good feedback and is funny! I\'m very comfortable in his group! It may be \'small\' but I feel that everyone opens up more because it is small, and you really get to know each other.
Doug
I was able to go to a golf tournament My friend Tony Sartini inviteted me to , I was amased at how much fun it was to be apart of it. there were so many people there Thay should do it again real soon . People in recovery celebrating Responsibly. I m sure the donation helped the recovery Hige School. Our comunity realy need this for our kids . Lake View has been helpful in starting many of my friends Today get A new start on life and Are doing the deal,Thank You for all you do
Harry
One big insurance scam. It’s all about the insurance money. You agree to be there for 30 days and they promise you that to get you there. Then they screw around with your discharge date and tried to work the insurance for another 10-15 days. In four weeks I had four different therapist. No continuity whatsoever. Their alcohol program is pretty good, however they provide virtually no mental health treatment. If you don’t agree to stay more than what you originally agreed upon they virtually hold you hostage and say you can’t have your belongings for 72 hours. After 72 hours they still try to do all they can to “Stonewall” you from receiving your property. I had to call the Jacksonville police to receive my identification and credit cards. I give them a one star rating...