Kiasi Retreats

4112 Crestline Ave., Fair Oaks, California, 95628
Kiasi Retreats in a totally integrative Evidence-Based Approach to Recovery, Steeped in the Empirically Validated Practices of Mindfulness and Meditation. Kiasi Retreats offers a full suite of Alternative Therapies including Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, and more.

• Weekly Individual Counseling and Therapy with a Trauma Therapist
  • Alternative Therapies such as Yoga, Meditation, Acupuncture, and Tai Chi
  • Evidence-Based Education Groups

• Individual Therapy

This term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.
  • Aftercare Support

Addiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Facilities that offer aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by helping to plan and make arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc.

• Residential Neighborhood

Financial Details

• Financing available

Rebecca
This is the worst experience I’ve had. I’ve only been at kiasi for less than a year. In that time they have ripped 2 therapists from me. I started really connecting and once I had to start over the 3rd time I was devastated. Honestly I don’t know I can trust them going forward. It also doesn’t seem like they have many listened therapists here. Save yourself the headache and do not go here.
ch
theyll ruin your life for the job security
PS
Kiasi saved my life! I came through the Kiasi Retreats Intensive Outpatient Program in late September 2018 and stayed until January 2019. I don't know where I would be without the Kiasi team. I have been to therapy and other treatment facilities my entire adult life - and for the first time I feel like I am on my way to healing! The groups are educational and helpful, the staff compassionate, and the food (yes they provide lunch for clients every day!) healthy and delicious. You can tell the people at Kiasi really care, and are truly trying to change Mental Health Treatment. Yoga, Acupuncture, Chi Gong OH MY! Thank you Kiasi.