Intermountain Hospital

303 N. Allumbaugh St., Boise, Idaho, 83704
Intermountain Hospital provides treatment programs addressing substance abuse issues and co-occurring mental health conditions for adults, adolescents and older adults in inpatient and outpatient settings. Treatment programs include individual, group, and family counseling, cognitive-behavioral therapy, 12-step groups, journaling, addiction education, and relapse prevention to promote long-term sobriety.

• Inpatient Acute Psychiatric Services
  • Inpatient Detoxification Services
  • NEW START CENTER FOR RECOVERY

• ADULT INPATIENT TREATMENT

Intermountain Hospital offers 24-hour inpatient care for adults whose acute symptoms require a safe and structured therapeutic environment. Our interdisciplinary team approach includes psychiatrists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, case managers and mental health technicians who work closely with the individual and the individual's family. Our goal is to help each patient regain the necessary skills to be in maximum control of their emotions and behaviors and be able to proceed through life with a minimum of difficulty. And because behavioral health issues vary, we tailor our inpatient services to meet the specialized needs of each patient.
  • JOURNEYS ADOLESCENT TREATMENT

Through its JOURNEYS program, Intermountain Hospital provides 24-hour inpatient care for adolescents ages 12 through 17 whose acute symptoms require a safe and structured therapeutic environment. Our interdisciplinary team approach includes Child and Adolescent certified psychiatrists, counselors, psychiatric nurses, case managers and mental health technicians who work closely with the individual and the individual's family. Our goal is to help each adolescent regain the necessary skills to be in maximum control of their emotions and behaviors and be able to proceed through life with a minimum of difficulty. And because behavioral health issues vary, we tailor our inpatient services to meet the specialized needs of each patient.

• Private/Secluded

• Jennifer Beaulieu, RN, BSN
    Jennifer Beaulieu, RN, BSNDirector of Nursing
  • Jonathan MacDonald
    Jonathan MacDonaldCFO

Ryan
I was here in 8th grade for trying to kill myself and I want to say the people there were amazing and you can ope the tv lock with your nail btw. The food was the BEST i have had and if you say different talk to me and joe in the parking lot. I had a great time but can be dull sometimes but don\'t mess with grandma man. Also please if you need go there
CM
Having a family member in this facility was extremely frustrating. Conflicting information was constantly being either given out or withheld and it felt like the staff was not at all concerned about helping the family members with their generic questions - and/or concerns. I understand about privacy laws, but there just seemed to be a different response with every person that each one of us talked with and many times it was exact opposite information. Very frustrating at such a hard time in our family's life.
Ajf
Staff was very helpful. Med nurse was also very great helping me. Thank you for giving me, my life back. ūüėä
round the clock care lack of commitment to prolonged well being I would not recommend .
Good counsellors available. Very clean. Lots of activities. Too expensive. Most doctors are not accessible. No follow up treatment after discharge. Medications are prescribed without follow up to see if they're working or if they are affordable.