27475 Winding Way, Malibu, California, 90265
At Infinity Treatment Centers we treat adult men and women of all ages and help them to pursue genuine, lasting change at our drug and alcohol Southern California rehab facilities. Infinity’s luxury accommodations invite privacy and seclusion while offering quality clinical and holistic treatments. As well, Infinity Treatment Centers offers acupuncture and hypnotherapy services, healthy meals, massage, access to vista hikes and beachfront walks, and urban recreation. With the compassionate support of our esteemed clinical team, we treat the whole mind and body and provide a full continuum of care, from detox and residential treatment to outpatient therapy and sober living. Every individual who comes to one of our Los Angeles locations for addiction treatment has a unique background and set of beliefs. Our team of masters and doctorate level professionals will create a personalized treatment program and closely monitor how the person is responding to each component to make adjustments throughout the treatment process.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Individual & Group Counseling Sessions
- Experiential Therapy Equine Therapy
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)EMDR is a highly specific, research-validated form of therapy that can help people overcome traumatic stress, anxiety and depression. With EMDR, a trained practitioner uses bilateral stimulation, eye movement and touch to stimulate parts of the brain as a patient recounts certain experiences and memories as a way to more thoroughly process uncomfortable, painful feelings.
Holistic TherapyFacilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.
- Residential Neighborhood
Meet the Staff
- Estella MatheuExecutive DirectorEstella Matheu is the Executive Director at Infinity Treatment Centers. With over twenty years of quality healthcare management experience, Matheu managed clinical and pathology departments for Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles before transitioning into managing behavior health and addiction treatment several years ago.
- Tyler FitzgeraldClinical DirectorTyler Fitzgerald holds a Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy and is a licensed psychotherapist in the state of California. Additionally, Tyler completed a specialty program in chemical dependency and substance use disorders. As the Clinical Director of Infinity Treatment Centers, he is dedicated to providing truly individualized treatment to each client, and strives to approach both his clinical team and clients with effective and empathetic leadership. Prior to joining Infinity, Tyler provided clinical direction to a wide variety of treatment facilities, including a 208-bed lockdown dual diagnosis facility, a nationwide mental health insurance provider, and a sexual assault trauma center. Tyler also has a private practice that has helped hundreds of individuals ranging from substance use disorders, eating disorders, perpetrators and survivors of domestic violence, trauma survivors, and family counseling.