Illuminate Recovery and Wellness Centers
5010 E Shea Blvd. Suite D-202, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85254
Illuminate Recovery and Wellness Center is a highly effective drug and alcohol addiction treatment center with locations throughout both Scottsdale & Phoenix, Arizona. We help men and women ages 18 and up who are suffering from drug addiction, alcohol abuse and even those with co-occurring mental health disorders. We are considered among Arizona's more affordable drug and alcohol rehab options, and also work with many of the nation's leading private PPO health insurance plans. Our array of services includes: intervention & family guidance, medical detoxification, residential style treatment (PHP), intensive outpatient rehab (IOP) and even aftercare & structured sober living housing.
- 12 Step AND Non 12 Step Options
- Holistic Treatment Options
- Gender Specific Residences
Medical DetoxificationDrugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term "medical detoxification" means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person's unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Bobbe McGinleyClinical DirectorI am a consultant and trainer regarding problem gamblers & their families. I am also a Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) with contracts with EAP programs across the country, working with CDL holders, several Airlines and Union Pacific Railroad including Auto Dealerships regarding their policies about abstaining from alcohol and drugs.
- Up to 60%