Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Home of New Vision

Facility Smoking Policy

Age Groups Accepted

Gender Accepted

Show More Facility Offerings

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
This was my first time out of rehab and into a sober living facility. I went in with the positive and open attitude. My attitude changed when I saw how members of the house were living. They had a schedule for people to clean, but it was never followed so it was very dirty. I was pretty nervous getting there not sure what to do and nobody seem to take an interest in me. I rarely got drug tested. People partied in the house too. No rules were followed. Sorry to say I relapsed within 60 days of arriving.
briannadobbs18@yahoo.com
The staff here really cares about individuals and families impacted by substance use disorders.
Josh
Referred by a social worker. Dilapidated house, no direction or staff present to help left after a fewweeks for other housing!
Zach
The house was dilapidated but tried to make the best of it. Not great living conditions. There was no testing and partying in the house without supervision. Please don’t have your loved ones come here!
Cruze Northrup
Home of New Vision helped regain my sobriety. The staff are very helpful at times. Some staff are passive but 9 out of 10 staff are caring, very helpful if they are able. A certain staff took the time out to help me with my lack of computer skills and assisted me in making resume look very professional.