Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Home of Grace for Women

7112 Home of Grace Drive, Gautier, Mississippi, 39553
Facility Photo

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
Chrystal
They have helped us tremendously!
Brittany
My husband and I were the worst of the worst kind of addicts. After trying to find a place we could go with no money we found Home of Grace..They welcomed us and both our treatments were paid for in full by a complete stranger who just wanted to help. They helped save our lives get our family back and this October will be one year since we graduated. We tried to get clean before but without Jesus Christ we weren\'t successful. The home of grace is a holy, sacred place. They made us feel comfortable and loved , finally. I will forever be greatful to the staff and night moms for not giving up on us when everyone else had and putting up with two vile , wretchedly lost addicts. It\'s a wonderful place where all our sins were washed away and we learned to love ourselves again and each other. I dont have to live like that anymore . Thank you Home of Grace and the Barton family
Tammy
Home of Grace saved my life
Great program. A solid 13 weeks. Only problem is they dont practice what they preach. Jesus is very forgiving. My son broke a rule that they admitted he had just a small involvement in. He did 11 weeks of solid work there. Instead of finding a more suitable punishment they threw him out with 2 weeks left. Not very Christian in my book.
Cassidy
Faith based? I my brother's fiancee, worked hard to raise money for the program. She met with a lady and she said this wasn't the place for her? They turn down girls with adiction at a rehab? After the girl workdd so hard to raise money from family and churchs, aND friends. This place gets donations from the community and businesses plus $2500 from clients. Please tell everyone you know how godly this place really is. Turning away people wanting help is just appalling! I will make sure that I take every step in showing the public how this place is ran!