Footprints to Recovery Addiction Treatment Centers
3265 N Arlington Heights Rd Suite 303, Arlington Heights, Illinois, 60004
We are a Joint Commission Accredited, state licensed facility in Arlington Heights, a suburb of Chicago, Illinois.We offer accessible, affordable and effective substance abuse treatment programs including: PHP, IOP, Outpatient and a Licensed Recovery Home. Our Mission: to provide the education, tools, and support for individuals, families, and the community to ﬁnd the reason to achieve lasting recovery and a life lived to the fullest potential. Our Approach: we listen and then meet you where you are at in order to develop a personalized plan that addresses your needs. Our Values: We challenge the status quo and are committed to doing what’s best for our patients, community, and organization. Our Vision: to better the world through a national network of behavioral healthcare treatment.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
Family ProgramResearch shows that the odds of successful, sustained recovery from addiction are far higher when family members and loved ones are involved in treatment. Drug and alcohol addiction often have genetic roots, whether related to substance abuse, mental illness or both. Family dynamics also play a role and, often, family members are the first to realize a loved one has developed an addiction. Also, it’s important for family members to understand and embrace the lifestyle changes that are required to sustain recovery.
Client and Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Laurie Hadler, MSW, LCSWClinical Director IllinoisCertifications & Degrees: Bachelor of Science, Master of Social Work, Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Stacy Lott, Psy.D, CADCRegional Director of OperationsCertifications & Degrees: B.A Sociology, M.S General Psychology; M.A Clinical Psychology, PsyD Clinical Psychology, Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor