FHE Health

504 South Federal Highway #2 , Deerfield Beach, Florida, 33441
FHE uses a combination of Medical, Psychiatric, and Clinical approach.FHE has been crafted by a highly trained team of Medical Doctors to treat illnesses that may lead to substance abuse. Combined with the access to our Psychiatric team, the medical model is the most advanced method of treating substance abuse. After patients meet with our Medical team, they will have the Psychiatric Department evaluate you to identify any chemical imbalances and co-occurring disorders that may be contributing. Upon completion of your medical and psychiatric evaluation, our medical team meets with the clinical department to develop a treatment plan customized for you. Upon completion of your medical and psychiatric evaluation, our medical team meets with the clinical department to develop a treatment plan customized for you. During your clinical work, you are given the opportunity to apply newly learned behaviors. Our team of Master Level Therapists meets with every patient to learn what underlying issues may also be negatively influencing your decisions. You will learn to unlearn past behavior patterns that have been controlling your life. Our clinical staff will help you develop the building blocks to strengthen your core. We promote self-sufficiency and encourage community participation. Some of the skills we offer are budgeting, job hunting, food preparation, grocery shopping, exercise and healthy leisure time activities. The Florida House Experience also places emphasis on the family system in our inpatient rehab program. Our monthly group focuses on education, family dynamics, and whole family recovery.

• Gender Specific Program
  • Acupuncture for Addiction Treatment
  • Exercise Facility and Program

• Dual Diagnosis/ Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

• Oceanfront

• Dr. Howeedy, MD, MRO
    Dr. Howeedy, MD, MROMedical Director
    Dr. Howeedy, MD, serves as the Medical Director and Chief Medical Officer for the Deerfield Florida House. While Dr. Howeedy's background is in Family and Internal Medicine, he has taken a special interest in integrative neuropsychiatry and addiction medicine, looking at root causes of behavioral health and addiction disorders from a medical perspective; with regards to its relation with the endocrine system, detoxification pathways, hormones, diet, gastrointestinal health, environmental toxic burden, and neurotransmitters. This also includes innovative treatment approaches in the field, and how diet plays a role in the healing process.
  • Dr. Karen Dodge, PhD, MSPH, MSW
    Dr. Karen Dodge, PhD, MSPH, MSWExecutive Director of Clinical Services
    Dr. Dodge studied Social Work and Public Health at FAU and FIU, later completing her Masters in Epidemiology and Public Health at UM. She returned back to FIU for her PhD and later her Post-doc in Computational Neuroscience. Dr Dodge is nationally recognized in the field of Substance Use, Public Health, Medical and Behavioral Integration, and cutting edge research in Neuroscience. She served as Assistant Professor in Research Faculty for University of Miami, FAU, and Nova University, and has served as Senior Health Planner/Director of Community Research for Palm Beach County, Director of Research of Clinical Care at Hazelton/Caron Treatment Centers, and Director of Neurorehabilitation at Caron Treatment Centers.

Financial Details

• Financing Available

jenna
staff isnt trained to know the rules, therapists ignore patients, they withhold medication for no reason, the facility looks nothing like the website its actually pretty gross, 0/10 would never come back
Mike
Staff is horrible... I have severe PTSD and I got tossed out for having a bad day. Well when your treated like you are in jail it’s hard to stay positive. They also stole my meds, a new electric shaver and my $100.00 sandals when they bought me all my stuff and I had zero time to check my belongings. Go elsewhere and get the real treatment for you or your loved ones.
Damika
    Florida house experience saved my life I was spiraling down the wrong way when they reached out to me in my time of need paid for my plane ticket to come and go yes they will Bill your insurance but why not if it's cover you shouldn't have to worry about that great place great workers really help me 3 years clean went in not knowing that I was pregnant so that was call to check on you afterwards the rooms are clean showers bathrooms are fine you make a phone call to your family members whenever you ask groups are nice the food was okay they do teach you things that you need to know if you don't know like grocery shopping paying bills things of that nature I will recommend anyone to go here
    NJ DAN
      The Bad: Some of the techs that work are not very considerate. True, they have a job to do, but some times they treat the adults that are serious about recovery like children. Also some of the rules don't apply to everybody, especially in PHP. The Good: Overall, the place is amazing. If you're serious about recovery, this place is no joke. Therapists are great. Every morning the place is mopped, they do your laundary, change your sheets, and give you 3 meals a day, which are excellent. There are some awesome techs there too, and the nurses are very caring to you. The neurological department is excellent; the brain mapping and treatment they do makes a HUGE difference. PHP and IOP gives you a little more freedom, but whatever program you're in, you must go to groups. Again, if you are serious, the groups are excellent, and highly recommended. BOTTOM LINE: You get out of Recovery what you put into it. If you are not serious about it, dont bother going. I dove head first into my recovery, and being a relapser, I took it seriously this time. If you focus on yourself and really want to get sober, this is the place to go. People that give this place a bad review are childish, selfish people, who dont understand recovery. Trust me, this place helped me to start getting my life back together. THANK YOU FLORIDA HOUSE AND GOD BLESS YOU GUYS!
      NE
      The FHE saved my life. I was losing everything valuable in my life- was close to losing custody of my child and I realized I needed help. I cannot day enough about the Florida House. The staff was amazing. I couldn’t have made it without them. I loved almost every single one of them. (huge shout out she was a god send) The treatment is not easy but if you have your mind made up, you can do it. Very clean facility, food was excellent as well. I thank the Florida House for saving my life and for helping me get my life straightened out. They know what you need in rehabilitation- yes it may seem unfair or hard but in the long run it’s worth it 100%. Thank you again!