Farnum North - Webster Place

27 Holy Cross Road, Franklin, New Hampshire, 03235
Webster Place Recovery Center takes a peer-based approach to addiction treatment. The substance abuse rehab offers a tight-knit community committed to recovery and dedicated to the notion that one alcoholic can help another like no other. Staff members at the facility are also in recovery, and able to provide unparalleled guidance and support to each and every resident. Webster Place offers a multi-faceted treatment approach that incorporates 12-Step principles with Health Realization and The Three Principle philosophy.

• A non-profit organization
  • Affordable and traditional rehab

• Recreational Activities

Our recreational area is geared towards exercise, music, karate, yoga, and Tai chi. We take time to walk on our property, play volley ball, and use our rope swing at the river.
  • Nutritional Program

Our meals are always plentiful and delicious. There are always wonderful aromas coming from our kitchen through out the day. Family style dining gives us time to get to know each other, and share our experience, strength, and hope.

• Wilderness

• Justice James Barry
    Justice James BarryChair
    NH Supreme Court (ret)
  • Dr. Cheryl Wilkie, Psy.D., MLADC
    Dr. Cheryl Wilkie, Psy.D., MLADCSenior Vice President
    Cheryl oversees Webster Place and the Concord and Manchester Farnum Center locations. She has extensive background in this field includes working with various populations including adult offenders in correctional facilities, pregnant and postpartum women, men and women with co-occurring disorders, and sexual and domestic abuse victims.

C.L.
    The Father of my children was thin this facility for rehab. thinking he was coming home after. Just to find out the staff member is now seeing him and He totally left his family. I would like to know if there is a protocol for staff giving extra benefits to residents.
    1 on 1 help was a strength. It was a good place close to home.
    counseling was a strength of the facility but distance from home was a downfall. judge ordered, helped get my license back.
    Strengths: great people to listen to you very clean great meals helpful. Weaknesses: not able to keep promises. do lots of reaseach on other facilities first
    Cliff M
      I just received my 5 year medallion and it would not have been possible without my experience at Webster. What I learned about AA, its program and the steps has shaped the way I live one day at a time. "Give yourself a chance!"