Empire Recovery Center

1237 California Street, Redding, California, 96001
Empire Recovery Center is a non-profit addiction treatment facility for chemically-dependent individuals seeking residential, outpatient, or detoxification services. With an emphasis on the Twelve Steps, individuals are provided highly structured, evidence-based treatments for optimal results. Services provided include intervention, assessment, detoxification, individual and group counseling, vocational assistance, family support, and more.

• Sober Recreation
  • Vocational Training
  • Gender Specific Groups

• Average Location/Amenities

Elena
I Spent 2 1/2 Days At Empire For Alcohol Detox. Paid $455.00 Cash. I Was Taken To A Upstairs Room. No Counseling! I Was Brought Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner. I Went There For Help. Not To Be Put Under Lockdown. I Sincerely Pray And Hope For Those Suffering From Any Addiction Are Able To Get Treatment Elsewhere.
Dale
My experience at Empire Recovery Center inpatient residential was wonderful. It\'s not easy keeping addicts/alcoholics in order. My opinion is they at all levels are courteous and professional. I would with all my heart recommend then to anyone, even my worst enemy. God bless the ERC and I thank them for their service.
Melissa
    I needed a drug evaluation for the courts. I went to Empire for the evaluation. I am a recovering addict. I do not use alcohol, and have been sober for almost 4 years. I left the evaluation with a 13 page ‘evalualtion’, that said I needed treatment and had (have) a problem with alcohol. Was told this was not the persons fault who did the eval, but rather someone who got ‘let go’ for ‘fudging’ evals. FYI—take your business elsewhere, honesty does not run hand in hand here. I now have a warrant in the town I grew up in, and NO ONE at this facility wants to help rectify the situation. Do not ask these people for help, they could care less. They get to spend the holiday with their families and don’t have warrant because a LCT wrote up an evaluation that is not true, and she knows it’s not.(if she didn’t , there would not have been an attempt to write a redacted letter to rectify.
    E.t.
    You were a wonderful resource for my son. Thank you
    enough beds for all the patients and 3 meals per day not clean enough,bad neighborhood,not enough peer counslers