Dream Center for Recovery
3007 SW Martin Downs Blvd, Palm City, Florida, 34990
At Dream Center for Recovery, addiction is addressed through exceptionally individualized, client-centered treatment plans. Addiction specialists work to assess each individual’s needs in attaining enduring recovery while clients are encouraged to participate in a range of traditional and holistic therapies. Located on Florida’s picturesque Treasure Coast, the natural marine environment plays a profound role in recovery; activities such as snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, and paddle-boarding are just a few of the fabulous amenities available to all participants. State-of-the-art medical detoxification, as well as individual, group, cognitive behavioral, and family therapies are available to all individuals as needed. Following successful completion of the program, clients are invited to participate in Dream Center’s aftercare support network for lifelong recovery.
- Tasty Meals Prepared by On-Site Chef
- Dream Center Estates is Set on 8 Spacious Acres and Offers Our Unique Equine Therapy
- Luxury Residence at Dream Center Castle on Secluded Property in Palm City, FL.
Intensive Out Patient (IOP)Patients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.
Equine TherapyA form of animal therapy, equine therapy involves visiting, working with and sometimes riding horses as a way to create a metaphoric relationship that leads to life-altering insights.
Meet the Staff
- Jim Norconk MS, CAP, ICADCClinical DirectorJim earned is his undergraduate degree at the University of Central Florida in political science and pre-law. He went on to Springfield College and earned a Master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling. Jim has worked in the mental health and substance abuse fields since 1999, and has a passion for working with those suffering with addiction. Previously, he has worked as a behavioral health tech, an emergency assessment counselor, an intensive onsite therapist, a primary therapist, a lead therapist at a residential treatment facility, and as a Clinical Director at a residential treatment facility. He also owned and operated a private practice that included intensive outpatient, interventions and referral services. “I love working with those suffering from addiction and their families. Helping people find themselves again is so powerful. When the miracle happens, it has generational affects.”
- Jeannie Jones RMHCIPrimary TherapistJeannie Jones has dedicated the past six years to the professional field of mental health and substance abuse treatment, serving as a Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern (RMHCI) and Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) therapist. She graduated from Palm Beach Atlantic University with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and began working for Palm Beach County Department of Children and Families. Jeannie then ventured to further advance her career as a counselor for a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) Dual Diagnosis. During this time she returned to Palm Beach Atlantic University receiving a Master’s of Science in Mental Health Counseling. She has experience as a Clinical Coordinator, Detox protocol supervisor and supervised Quality Assurance policies for regulatory committees. Jeannie continued to expand here clinical knowledge as a Mental Health Counselor at a Behavioral Health Hospital, inpatient and outpatient treatment, utilizing treatment modalities such as; crisis interventions, Motivational Interviewing Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, 12 Steps of AA/NA, Gorski’s Relapse Prevention and EMDR. She has a consistent history of advocating for those served to receive proper medical and therapeutic treatment while assisting the patient with aftercare plans and integrating back into the community successfully.
- Up to 60%