Didi Hirsch Via Avanta Residential Center

11643 Glenoaks Boulevard, Pacoima, California, 91331
Didi Hirsch’s Via Avanta is a residential treatment facility for chemically dependent women and mothers struggling with addiction, psychiatric disorders, domestic violence, and poverty. Clients receive primary medical care, HIV testing, prenatal education, legal assistance, vocational training, employment assistance, and housing placement. Addiction services provided include 12-Step resources, addiction counseling, group support networks, specialized psychiatric care for adults and children, meditation, fitness facilities, and yoga. Parenting classes and family therapy sessions are provided as well.

• Interpersonal Skills Development
  • Alumni Groups
  • Employment Assistance

• 12-Step

The term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.

• Oceanfront

Genesis
This experience changed my life. It was not easy getting thru this super strict program. As I was not used to following rules. I got my son back here. I know the staff really had my best interest at heart even if they were a pain sometimes. Thanks via avanta
    I'm a substance abuse counselor. I had a previous experience as a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor and intern, which left me with a good experience. I am an employee with this facility. It is an overall great facility.
    anonymous
    I was ready when I entered at it made the difference. They helped me get my son back and allowed children in their facility. I loved my counselor and think it was the best decision I ever made. The cost is very low and the benefits very high. It is a strict program, but that was to my benefit and to the benefit of anyone serious about recovery. I owe my life to this facility.