Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Design for Change Recovery

1066 East Avenue J, Lancaster, California, 93535
Facility Photo

About Design for Change Recovery

Design For Change is a full service addiction recovery center in Lancaster, California that offers tiered levels of treatment for drug addiction and alcoholism. Located in beautiful Southern California, our residential alcohol and drug rehab offers the ideal environment for beginning the addiction recovery process. Our individualized care provides a holistic approach to treatment, harnessing the 12-steps and evidence based practices that boast continued high success rates. When clients come to our addiction treatment center in Lancaster, they can enjoy unparalleled piece of mind. Our programs focus on more than just dealing with the physical aspects of addiction, but are designed as comprehensive individual wellness solutions that target both the mind and body.

Facility Location

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
Eric
The staff was caring and passionate for helping with my needs. They personalized my treatment to adjust and provide the best service possible.
J.E.
Excellent and very caring for the clients. Feels personalized to each persons needs
B.S.
Very eye opening experience learned a lot of things useful in life not only recovery
D.B.
Great treatment facility, organized and accommodating. Best decision of my life.
Lisa
When I went to Design for Living, I knew I had run out of options with my life .I was terrified. Especially, the question running thru my mind "what if this doesn't work"? The staff was awesome. They didn't teach me to simply stay sober, but instead taught me how to live again, free of alcohol and drugs. It's funny because the same life skills could have been applied in so many things in life. I am so very grateful for my time spent at Design for Living. I never imagined I would have ever celebrated a whole year of sobriety, but on July 4th 2018, I actually celebrated 8 years ! Thank you to all at Design for Living! There seemed to be a few of the staff who knew how to connect to people's needs. It was important to me that someone understand what i was going thru, and I was fortunate enough to feel that in the staff The weaknesses were in myself.