Cornerstone of Southern California

13682 Yorba St, Tustin, California, 92780
Cornerstone is a family-run alcohol and drug treatment center that’s been providing care for adult men and women since 1984. Located in Orange County, California, the substance abuse rehab offers a full continuum of care, including detox services, residential treatment, outpatient treatment, alternative sentencing, recovery homes, pain management services, and sober living. All programs are flexible and individualized, and focus on holistic methods to treat the body, mind, and spirit. Led by a diverse and highly trained professional team, Cornerstone provides its clients with all of the tools they’ll need to build a solid foundation for recovery.

• Extended Care
  • Recovery Management
  • We Accept Health Insurance

• Probation approved treatment program

Cornerstone of Southern California offers a probation approved treatment program in Orange County for alcohol rehab or drug dependency specifically designed for people with legal problems as a result of their chemical dependency, and who qualify as a minimum risk offender. If your interest in treatment is precipitated by any very recent, relatively recent, or even pending criminal charges, it is of the utmost importance (prior to even an arraignment hearing) to be proactive in entering the treatment setting and seeking professional assistance.
  • Cornerstone Family Program

Cornerstone believes that chemical dependency is a disease that affects the entire family. If you have a family member or significant other in treatment, you are strongly encouraged to attend the Family Program. Statistics show that when the family is involved in the treatment process, the success rate for recovery is much higher.

• Beach Community

• Jessica Stone
    Jessica StoneExecutive Assistant
    Jessica Stone has been a quiet but integral part of Cornerstone since 1984. She has helped in many areas of the company. She was born in India, but grew up in England, where she met and married Dr. Stone in 1967. Jessica is extremely proud of her 3 children, Simon, Samantha and Tim who work every day at Cornerstone. Mrs. Stone loves the beach especially in Hawaii where she has become a proficient body boarder. Jessica's special love is to spend time with her 6 grandchildren, attending their dance performances and music recitals. Even though Cornerstone is a huge part of her life, she has many other interests.
  • James Neumann, CAS
    James Neumann, CASCEO and Director of Operations Certified Addiction Specialist
    James has been with Cornerstone since 1998. He started on the graveyard shift and soon began working in the office. When the clients started to ask for him as their counselor James was given an opportunity to be a case manager. He has worked in all areas of Cornerstone, Outpatient and Alternative Sentencing. He has been Outpatient Manager, and about 2 years ago learned that Cornerstone had bigger things in store for him. He now runs the day to day (and night) operations of all Cornerstone facilities. James started work in the field in 1993, as a resident manager and program coordinator for a program treating veterans in San Bernardino California. James served in the US Marine Corps. He relaxes by running distances of 8-20 miles every morning. He gets up at 4:00 AM and starts his workout routine before most people open their eyes on the new day. He ran in the Boston Marathon in 2007, 2008, 2010 & 2012. He loves fishing and camping. He is married to Sandy Neumann, has 4 grown children and 3 grandchildren that he adores.

Frances
Cornerstone was a life saver for me. I was at Cornerstone from Dec 2009-May 2010. It\'s been 11 years now. I thank Cornerstone--particularly Dr. Stone everyday. Without them I know I wouldn\'t be here. By the Grace of God, I ended up at Cornerstone. The counselors, meetings, and family events got me through. I had numerous medical issues and they even facilitated me going to my appts...What drug facility looks at you as an entire human being and helps you in ALL areas of your life...CORNERSTONE ! My life had definitely become unmanageable and I couldn\'t get out of my opiate addiction. Cornerstone gave me the skills to continue my life in a productive manner. I got \"myself back.\" Cornerstone gave me a \"Second Chance\" and for that I will be forever grateful.
Jacob
thank you for all the help and tools that I need to begin my life
R. D.
My spouse spent slightly more than 3 weeks at Cornerstone (Tustin) with WONDERFUL results. He credits his doctor with getting him "off" the drug he was addicted to, and we're forever grateful for ALL the staff members (especially the ultra-competent women) at Cornerstone. The counselors there were helpful, as they maintained a medically sound program. Thank you!
FKS
I stayed at Cornerstone from Dec 2009-May 2010. Saved my life. Dr. and his staff helped me as far as Opiod Addiction and other meds that I had been given. in the past. Classes were integral to my success as well as Dr.'s assistance. I can not say enough about their program.
Daniel
Ability to cater to each individuals needs. Also, a good balance of behavioral modification and counseling. More outings busier schedule on Saturdays. I had a good experience.