Clean Path Recovery

1650 Adams Avenue, Costa Mesa, California, 92626
Each member of our staff is dedicated to giving clients the tools they need to succeed. Supportive and informed, they work closely with our clients to build personalized treatment plans that work. By utilizing a unique blend of traditional and holistic treatment methods, we help clients spark a personal transformation that can last a lifetime. Clean Path Behavioral Health believes that change is possible for anyone, and every client deserves the specialized care, attention, and guidance needed to discover a renewed sense of hope and purpose in life.

• California’s Premier Addiction & Behavioral Health Treatment Programs for Men & Women Since 2011.
  • Located within the beautiful beach communities of Orange County, CA

• Client & Family Support Groups

Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
  • Intensive Outpatient

Patients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.

• Beach Community

Financial Details

• Ask our Specialists for Assistance

John
Caring and awesome staff. Thanks
PH
DO NOT GO HERE!! I left before I completed the program. When I left, they did not release my LIFE SAVING MEDICATIONS to me. None of them were narcotics. I came in with bottles I had already paid for so, they were my property, just as my wallet or anything else they hold, would be.
Ze
    The food is horrible and the staff sucks
    Kim
      You saved my life!..... I was broken.hopeless and ready to die... when I called...a man h gave me hope...he got me in touch with someone who said there's a way out...then who told me I have a place for you....the journey from then until now is nothing short of a miracle.... I am 135. Days clean... physically separated from Alcohol...and because of the Angels at Clean path and the gift of desperation.. I am able to learn and grow in Recovery!.... Thanks be to God... I am forever grateful and Blessed...if you are seeking to change. Your life call..and trust in these people who are willing to go to any length to see.you live in Recovery And wellness.
      LM
      STAY AWAY from this place. The housing facilities are horrible and ill equipped. The majority of the staff members lack training and the house staff are sloppy, unorganized children. There is no gym at this place, no acupuncture, no jacuzzi the house is filthy, and there is no chef. The beds and bedding look and feel like second hand thrift store items and should be trashed. I spent 2 afternoons cleaning the horrible mess left for me when they moved to me an upstairs apartment. Filthy disgusting place! The food is substandard. There is no chef at this place. The "cook" should be fired. Horrible food. One day we were served undercooked pasta with parmesean cheese, no meat and no vegetables. It was horrible. Cups for water...they may have them one day and there will be nothing the next day. The towels they issue to the residents look like rags used to clean the toilets and the floors. They don't provide the basics. If you decide to use this company, make sure you check the pre-admission record with your insurance company as Clean Path Recovery uses a third party to pre-admit. If you decide to allow this company to book a flight for you to the center, be prepared to get your own return flight. Also make sure you review the drugs you are given for your condition. There are three positive things I can say about this place. #1 - the resident manager. He is the best employee at that place. #2 - Another staff member - hardest worker, smart and fair, #3 - I don't know her name but the 3rd shift lady - very smart, very much a hard worker and fair.