Center for Addiction Treatment

830 Ezzard Charles Drive, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45214

It has a great reputation in this area. It is known for treating serious alcoholism and other addiction. The person I know, love- fell back into addiction within a month of leaving an in-house program there for thirty days. It has such a well known reputation, and I know that there are a great many people who have entered sobriety/clean. My own experience is a bias. I realize that I'm judging a little unfairly perhaps.
They had an immersible method so that the patient could be immersed if needed,they monitored medicines constantly. However, they could not keep the taxi charge slip program,so many up to date patients don't get the free ride home,through the health alliance of the 90's. there were many I took that came out of the mental wards,but they were calm enough to ride in the cab.
Focused on the patient. Every person one known including myself has completed this program successfully and still strong today.
LK
Absolutely would recommend and have many times over the years
Melissa
Strengths: Willing to sit and work out a plan for when you leave treatment. Willing to get you into transitional living. Weaknesses: Not all the colunsers have been through addiction and I don't feel like they can fully relate to how a addicts feel. They are willing to let trusted members of AA or NA take the residents to outside meetings so we can expand our network .