Cedar Mountain Center
707 Sheridan Avenue, Cody, Wyoming, 82414
Cedar Mountain Center inspires hope in recovery through professional care by providing compassionate recovery services for addictions and mental illness and restoring people's faith on the journey to wellness.
- Beautiful all new facility, including on-site gym.
- Weekly field trips into the surrounding Yellowstone eco-system.
- Meet with our psychiatrist at least once per week.
Animal TherapyAnimal therapy (also called animal-assisted therapy and pet therapy) supports recovery and emotional well-being by helping people develop relationships with animals. Animal therapy can be a one-time or ongoing experience. Anyone with allergies will be accommodated.
Dual Diagnosis/ Co-Occurring Disorders TreatmentThese two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Facilities that treat patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
Meet the Staff
- Fred A. Snelson, M.Ed., LPC, LAT, MACDirectorHas worked over 20 years at Cedar Mountain Center as an addiction therapist and mental health counselor. Attended Ozark Christian College and University of Missouri.
- Daniel Gallegos, M.S., LPC, ACSCounselor SupervisorAttended Casper College and University of Wyoming. Daniel worked on a new theoretical approach to addictions with the Wyoming Department of Corrections. He was Clinical Director for the DOC Therapeutic Community for 6 years before coming to Cedar Mountain Center.
- Financing Accepted