Cascade Canyon Teen Residential Clinic
5250 Plkes Peak Hwy, Cascade, Colorado, 80809
We offer a continuum of care for teens and young adults struggling with substance use, addiction, and mental health concerns including anxiety, depression, trauma, and personality disorders. Our rehab programs are especially tailored for youth and their families to help everyone get to a healthier place. Our approach to treatment includes the following pillars: Family Involvement, Dual Diagnosis Care, Integrative Medicine, Academic & Vocational Support, Community Support, and Structured Transition Living.
- Highly credentialed team of doctors, psychiatrists, master's level mental health therapists, certified teachers, and specialists
- Family Immersive Programming
- Fun and Experiential Therapy: Yoga, mindfulness, art therapy, and adventure therapy
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
Residential TreatmentResidential treatment programs provide housing (food and meals) in addition to treatment for substance abuse. Some facilities offer only short-term residential treatment, some offer only long-term treatment and others offer both, ranging from a few days to many months, based on patient needs.
Meet the Staff
- Dr. Mary Braud, MDMedical DirectorDr. Braud is a Medical Doctor specializing in Psychiatry. Dr. Braud has 17 years of medical experience working with adolescents and young adults. She earned her Medical Degree from the Louisiana State School of Medicine. Dr. Braud completed her residency in Pediatrics at Oregon Health Sciences University. She also completed an internship at the Menninger Clinic with a focus on Psychiatry. Dr. Braud completed her fellowship in Child Psychiatry at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. In addition to her specialization in Psychiatry, Dr. Braud is also certified in Functional Medicine. In addition to serving as the Medical Director for Sandstone Care, Dr. Braud also has a private practice. Dr. Braud performs psychiatric assessments and evaluations, manages medication, and collaborates closely with Sandstone Care’s multidisciplinary team during treatment and discharge planning.
- Dianna Sandoval, LPC, LACExecutive Clinical DirectorDianna is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Addictions Counselor. Dianna has over 20 years of clinical experience working with adolescents and young adults. She earned her Master of Arts degree in Psychology from Regis University. Dianna has worked extensively with individuals struggling with substance use throughout her career. She started her career at Arapahoe House as a Program Manager and most recently, Dianna was the Clinical Director of a Denver-based substance use outpatient program as well as a Denver-based wellness program. Dianna manages the day-to-day clinical and administrative functions and conducts the initial assessments as well as the family orientation sessions.