Brighton Center for Recovery

12851 Grand River Road, Brighton, Michigan, 48116
The staff of the Brighton Center for Recovery believes addiction is an incurable but treatable disease of mind, body and spirit. We believe treatment must address all aspects of a recovering person’s life. We believe treatment is the first step in a lifelong process of sobriety and recovery. During the recovery journey, relapse may occur; but if it does, we treat relapse as an opportunity to enhance and deepen an ongoing program of recovery. We believe addiction affects all members of an addicted person’s family and, consequently, family involvement in treatment and recovery is essential to the healing process. We believe recovery cannot be sustained in isolation but requires the ongoing support, encouragement and respect of others both in and out of the recovering community.

• Children’s Addiction Prevention Program
  • Women’s Trauma Treatment Program
  • Recovery for a Lifetime Program

• Aftercare/ Life Long Recovery

At Brighton Center for Recovery, we feel strongly that full recovery from substance abuse also involves care after the rehab program is over. We know that without follow up treatment, it is easy to fall back into destructive patterns of substance abuse. Research indicates that people are less likely to relapse if they maintain regular post rehab appointments, attend addiction support groups like Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous and other 12-step meetings, and obtain a sponsor for continued encouragement.
  • Outpatient Addiction Treatment

Brighton Center for Recovery’s Intensive Outpatient Drug Treatment Program is a viable and cost-effective alternative for patients who do not require more intensive inpatient drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation.

• Wilderness

Freddie
I was a patient in 2004 the treatment was very 9 years clean. After a 4 year relaspe I decided to go back to BRIGHTON HOSP. OMG! What the 'F' happen? They went from fresh foods to processed dodo. No more fresh water machines. You have drink that rotten smelling/tastei g well water or buy clean water $2.00 a bottle. I got out their on the third day.
J
Not for anyone who is older who may require a nap. Not allowed
Eric
    This place is a joke!! You what real lasting results go to a rapid detox center best money I ever spent it’s 100% safe a lot better then Brighton hospital Who what’s to sit while your drawling and listen to some ex drug attic nurse or counselor preach to you about it’s OK to relapse!! They brainwash you there it’s JOKE!!!
    Gregory
    Except for staff argument that leaving AMA would lead to failure, the treatment I received did secure my long-term recovery. If the therapist who said that could see me now, I'm clean and healthy and very happy today.
    Sam
    I did not like this place . Too many people there that we sent by the courts . I scared me .