Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey

468 Pine Avenue, Pacific Grove, California, 93950
Facility Photo

About New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey

Beacon House provides an extensive range of inpatient, outpatient, and residential treatment services for chemically-dependent individuals struggling with drug or alcohol abuse. Using a whole-person approach to recovery, Beacon House offers a selection of experiential programs for holistic recovery, featuring activities such as birding, equine therapy, and golf. Primary residential care consists of treatment options such as individual and group counseling, addiction education, medication management, case management, and continuing care services.

Facility Location

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
They help me out with my problems.
Good overall.
SJ
As one past reviewer stated, NOT a 2:1 staff to patient ratio. The house was at capacity of 22 patients, which would mean 44 staff members. Maybe the grounds keepers, etc were counted? My husband had a psych eval, but the results were only used for insurance authorization, not for treatment purposes. Our insurance stepped down care to outpatient after only 1 week leaving us to pay $150 a day for glorified AA meetings & extracurricular activities. Basically Summer camp for addicts. So incredibly disappointed. We were expecting so much more.
They were well furnished so that I didn't feel like I was in a hospital. I hated the food, but I am really picky... but ugh. I was forced to go and I am not going to stop smoking week; so in my opinion, this place is stupid.
The facility was clean but it had a weird aroma. They had an amazing gym and the staff was very friendly.