Aware Recovery Care Outpatient FL
- In home addiction treatment
- Structure and intensity of inpatient care and the freedom of an outpatient environment
- A BBB rated addiction treatment provider in Connecticut, called "the future of addiction treatment."
Holistic TherapyFacilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
Dual Diagnosis/ Co-Occurring Disorders TreatmentThese two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Facilities that treat patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Laura Lawrence MA, CAP, ICRC-ADCDirector of Recovery ServicesLaura grew up on the South Shore of Long Island and moved to Boca Raton in 2009. She graduated from Southampton College with a degree in Humanistic Studies and received her Master's degree in Education from Adelphi University. After teaching for 15 years, Laura owned and operated a travel agency before attending Outreach Training Institute for addiction studies. Laura has over 30 years of recovery experience and has worked in the field since 2006 both on Long Island and in Florida. She joined the Aware team in January of 2019 as Director of Recovery Services.
- Steve RandazzoChairman and FounderSteve Randazzo CARC Steve is 49 and has more than 25 years of recovery and addiction treatment experience. Steve’s former career was established in Pharmaceutical Sales and he specialized in leading large field-based forces. Steve was awarded top performer numerous times throughout his career. Steve has 3 beautiful children and is a father, son, and husband. In 2010 Steve founded Aware Recovery Care to provide a more comprehensive and effective option for addiction treatment and drug and alcohol rehab while maximizing clinical outcomes.
- Financing Available