Aware Recovery Care In-Home Addiction Treatment
Aware Recovery Care’s unique and innovative in-home addiction treatment program was founded on the research supported idea that recovery in the “real-world” leads to far better rehabilitation results. In fact, extensive research has shown that receiving medical care and monitored support in the home promotes faster recovery, improves outcomes, and increases the patient’s overall physical and psychological well-being.
The Aware Recovery Care multi-disciplinary rehabilitation team for each and every client is led by an Addiction Psychiatrist and supported by an Addiction Nurse, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, an Individual Therapist, and a Certified Recovery Advisor (CRA). These care-teams are dispatched all over the state of Connecticut and New Hampshire to deliver exceptional addiction rehab services in the home. Our teams utilize a wide range of evidence based practices to give our clients the very best chance of recovery.
At Aware Recovery Care, we also believe in a whole-person and family-systems approach. As a result, our addiction rehab program involves family members in our clients treatment plan as essential supports. The family as well as the client benefits from the Aware Recovery Care 52 week program.
- Recovery Where You Live
- Developed by Yale Addiction Psychiatrists
- In-Home Treatment
Multi-Disciplinary TeamAware Recovery Care assigns each client a multi-disciplinary team that is led by an Addiction Psychiatrist and includes a Licensed Therapist, a Marriage and Family Therapist, a Registered Nurse, a Family Liaison, and a Certified Recovery Advisor. When our compassion, experience, and knowledge is combined with our expansive network of specialists - recovery becomes possible.
Executive and Professionals TrackARC’s Executive and Professionals Track utilizes an innovative model and follows all treatment guidelines for licensed professionals including Physicians, Nurses, Pilots, Lawyers and C-level Executives and more.
In-Home Addiction TreatmentAware Recovery Care’s unique and innovative in-home addiction treatment program was founded on the research supported idea that recovery in the “real-world” leads to far better rehabilitation results. In fact, extensive research has shown that receiving medical care and monitored support in the home promotes faster recovery, improves outcomes, and increases the patient’s overall physical and psychological well-being.
- Average Location/Amenities
- Residential Neighborhood
Meet the Staff
- R. Joffree Barrnett, MDMedical DirectorDr. Barrnett is the Medical Director for Aware Recovery Care in New Hampshire. He is also an Adjunct Professor at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. His clinical expertise includes treating individuals suffering from severe mental illness, substance use disorders, intellectual and developmental disorders, those in protective and adoptive services, and those involved within the criminal justice system.
- Jen Coppinger, BSN, RNCare Coordinator ManagerJen Coppinger, BSN, RN is a Board Certified Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of NH. Jen also holds a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology/Exercise Science and is an AFAA certified personal trainer who has been practicing in the health and wellness field for 12 years. Jen has lived experience with recovery as well as with leadership experience as Ministry Leader for a local Celebrate Recovery, a 12 step, Christian-based fellowship program. Jen has experience in respiratory therapy treatment, including leading an educational group at the Concord Hospital Pulmonary Rehabilitation Center in Concord, NH. She believes in “meeting the client where they are at” and finding innovative and creative ways to help clients succeed in their journey towards recovery. Jen has a passion for recovery and sharing the message of hope. Jen currently serves as the Administrator and Care Coordinator Manager for Aware Recovery Care of New Hampshire.
- Stacey Raisty, LPNAddiction NurseStacey grew up in Boston and now resides in NH with her husband 3 children, their Golden retriever and cat. When she's not at work she is kept busy with hockey, baseball, and Irish Step dancing practice for her children. Stacey's nursing experience includes home care, addiction, and psychiatric. She has joined Aware Recovery Care's New Hampshire team after being in home care for the past 8 years. Stacey was the Lead Nurse for an outpatient psychiatric program located in Massachusetts for 7 years and we are lucky to have her on board!
- Stephen RandazzoChairman and FounderSteve Randazzo CARC Steve is 49 and has more than 25 years of recovery experience. Steve’s former career was established in Pharmaceutical Sales and he specialized in leading large field based forces. Steve was awarded top performer numerous times throughout his career. Steve has 3 beautiful children and is a father, son, and husband. In 2010 Steve founded Aware Recovery Care to provide a more comprehensive and effective option for addiction treatment.
- Financing Available