Ashwood Recovery

7941 West Rifleman Street, Boise, Idaho, 83704
Ashwood Recovery is a private, highly specialized, treatment center located near Boise, Idaho. Twelve- step based. Access to various levels of care.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
  • A+ BBB rated
  • 4.6 Stars on Facebook Reviews with over 60 reviews

• Individualized Treatment

Some facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
  • Eating Disorder Treatment

Many mental health professionals view eating disorders (including anorexia, bulimia and binge eating disorder, along with other dysfunctional eating patterns) as a food addiction – in that food is used in ways other than as fuel or a source of pleasure. Some, but not all, addiction treatment programs include eating disorder treatment as part of the service menu. Also, an eating disorder may be a dual-diagnosis or a co-occurring disorder with drug or alcohol addiction.

• Average Location/Amenities

Bill
Ashwood is a great place to get help with your recovery. The staff are great and very friendly. I can’t recommend them highly enough.
Glen
Such an amazing experience and program I owe my life to ashwood
Stephen
Ashwood is a great environment that allows a fellowship come together to stay sober. It has helped me in my recovery and I’m so thankful for my friends, family and staff who support me.
Taylor
    Awesome and inviting staff that's very invested in recovery.
      Ashwood Recovery has been instrumental in my journey. Sobriety is not a cake walk. Finding out the reasons we used are the heart of the issue and this is where that work gets done. Great staff, great support, great tools to have with me as I take the next steps walking in my sober life.