Arrowhead Lodge Recovery for Men & Women
1630 Shoup Street, Prescott, Arizona, 86305
Arrowhead Lodge treats men and women over the age of 30 who suffer from addiction, alcoholism, trauma, PTSD and co-occurring mental disorders. Our 90-day residential program is tailored for the older man who needs a safe place to fall apart. We are situated in the Prescott National Forest at 6,200 ft elevation just outside Prescott, Arizona. If you, or someone you know, wants to stop hurting and start enjoying life, give us a call today.
- We specialize in chronic alcoholism, opioid addiction
- Professional Well-Being program
- Co-occurring disorders common to mature men
Trauma & Associative Awareness Therapy (AAT)Not all addictions involve mood-altering chemicals. The term “process addiction” describes the unhealthy use of behaviors (including eating, gambling, sexual activity, shopping, internet use, etc.) that has spiraled out of control and into the realm of addiction.
Holistic TherapyFacilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.
Meet the Staff
- Kenneth Chance, D. Div.Founder, CounselorDr. Kenneth Chance, D. Div. is the Founder and CEO of Arrowhead Lodge Recovery. He is the author of “Confessions of a Closed Male; A Story of Spiritual Awakening” and the visionary for the Arrowhead Lodge Model of Recovery. Ken practices a no-nonsense approach to recovery based upon the twelve spiritual principles of Alcoholics Anonymous that have helped millions recover from alcoholism.
- Robyn Chance, MSWPresident, CEO, Admissions DirectorRobyn Chance is the President and Admissions Director of Arrowhead Lodge Recovery. She is the voice on the other line when you call for help. For the past nine years that she has been working in addiction recovery, with a focus on men’s issues, chronic addiction and trauma. Robyn is very clear on her purpose and mission - to help people find their freedom. She will tell you the only point is to help people find the right solutions to escape the suffering of addiction and she does this with relentless determination. In partnership, Robyn and Ken have developed a multifaceted program and put together an expert team that provides solutions for the men they serve. To them, it is a serious privilege to be a part of a person’s journey to recovery and ultimately freedom.