Ardu Recovery

1053 W 1020 S, Provo, Utah, 84601
Located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains in Provo, Utah. Ardu Recovery prides itself on cutting edge, evidence based Clinical, Medical and Holistic practices. At Ardu Recovery, each client’s individualized treatment experience is tailor made to meet their individual needs. We specialize in treating the whole person; mind, body and spirit. We offer medical detox as well as residential, inpatient treatment. Our medical detox is focused on the physical effects and dangers the body can experience during the detox process. Our inpatient, residential treatment program is focused on addressing and healing the underlying issues that lead one back to their addiction. Underlying issues can be multi faceted and need to be addressed in an individualized manner. Our clinical program is completely custom and tailored to each clients needs. We specialize in treating not only addiction but mental health, trauma, adverse childhood experiences( ACES) and many other co-occurring mental health disorders. At Ardu Recovery, our purpose is to heal and treat the biology of the disease. Meaning we can help undo the damage to the brain caused by addiction and mental health.

• Medical Detox
  • Amino Acid IV Therapy
  • Float Spa and Massages

• Dual Diagnosis/ Co-occuring Disorders

• Individualized Treatment

Some facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.

• Mountains

• Blake Rapier
    Blake RapierPA-C/ Assistant Medical Director
    Blake Rapier attended Utah Valley University for his undergraduate studies. He studied medicine in Ohio graduating 1st in his class and magna cum laude from the University of Findlay’s Physicians Assistant program. He began his career practice Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Later, just practicing Family Medicine for 13 years and then started in the field of Addiction Medicine. He is certified and credentialed with the American Society of Addiction Medicine and recognized in addiction with SAMSHA and the DEA. He has been married to his wife since 2001 and they have 5 sons.
  • Jory Hatfield
    Jory HatfieldMEd, LCMHC/ Clinical Director
    Jory Hatfield is Ardu Recovery’s Clinical Director. Jory has served as Clinical Director for several well known residential treatment centers in Utah. Jory is not only known as a brilliant clinician but a client advocate as well. Jory fights relentlessly to provide quality treatment and meaningful experiential therapy. Jory is a graduate of Utah Valley University where he studied psychology and substance use disorder counseling. He graduated with his Masters of Social Work at Utah State University and he is currently working towards his Doctorate of Psychology at California Southern University.

AS
The facilities were great. However, my aftercare services we abominable. My treatment over the phone by a worker was completely unprofessional and degrading. She raised her voice at me several times, and I told her I understood exactly what she was saying and she didn't need to speak to me like I was a child. I asked to speak to her manager and she hung up on me. I wish that call had been recorded. Maybe she's an excellent nurse (or whatever she does there) but her customer service skills are POORLY lacking and offensive. I cannot believe I was treated like this. Before I would have recommended ARDU, now, because of her, I would absolutely not.
WK
As far as treatment goes it seems to be a good place for people, the staff is amazing... but as far as the employer I am very disappointed. 8 hour shifts were moved to 12 hour shifts then 6 hour shifts. Right after the holidays all the CNA staff got called and told they would no longer be put on the schedule none of us were "getting fired" we just would have no hours. This forced us all to find new employment. They do not take care of their staff. With no warning after working Christmas and Thanksgiving and planning on staying there long term, my hours were cut to zero. I hate to leave a bad review but I think future employees should know it is not a reliable job. They are very disorganized and do not take care of their employees.
Sk
Lover the staff at Ardu. The only complaint I had was there was too much down time. My understanding since I have been there that has changed. They weren’t in it for the money. I was a difficult patient in the beginning and they always just put their arms around me and made sure I was welcomed. What a gift it was to have gone there.
Zak
Most amazing place very very very nice! Been to treatment 18 times but this one show me love when I could not love myself oh and the food is on point!!!! 5 stars for sure
MR
I am so proud to be a part of such an amazing facility and team. Not only are the staff very knowledgeable about treating addiction, but we care and empathize with the struggling addict, as well. Coming from someone who has struggled with addiction for years, I have confidence when I say that everything about Ardú- from the facility, to the staff, and to all the innovative sciences and groups designed to help with detox and educate the struggling addict and show them a new way of life- is geared up to help any addict in need. -Marissa