ANR® Clinic - Advanced Opioid Treatment Center

2002 N LOIS AVE STE 150 , Tampa, Florida, 33607
Welcome to Accelerated Neuro-Regulation® by Dr. Waismann. The new paradigm of treatment for opioid dependency. Your opioid addiction can be immediately reversed using modern medicine. ANR helped 24,000 patients worldwide defeat their opioid dependency easily using a safe, effective, and humane treatment. Now available in the US.

• We treat the root of the dependency using modern medicine
  • Over 24,000 patients treated all over the world

• Dr. Albert Kabemba
    Dr. Albert KabembaMedical Director

Financial Details

Nathanel
The best part about the whole experience was I actually was able to overcome the dependency and not just take replacement medications. I first started on Suboxone two years ago. When I finally had enough of the suboxone I tried to detox and attempt to grasp the whole thing without rehab. Eventually I had enough of failing to detox on my own and found out about the ANR treatment. I think you have to be willing to go and change but I found this way was much easier to detox than cold turkey which I have done before. This program works, and I am finally healed from this terrible sickness.
Kelly K
What a unique, positive experience being a nurse and seeing ANR patients being healed by modern medicine from Hospital admission to discharge. I wish success to ANR as we all know this should be available to all!
Rob
I just wanted to share my experience with the ANR method since I know there are others out there feeling trapped in addiction, feeling like there is no way out. This is the best option in my opinion and trust me I have done it every other way possible. I am feeling great emotionally, like my original, genuine self before I ever got on opiates. I can feel happiness again, and I know my body is back into balance thanks to this procedure.
Tory
ANR is basically a miracle! I was on opioids after a car accident for many many years. After the last two years on methadon I lost hope of ever being being drug free and having a life. I was stuck in one place unable to got forward in my career or even do simple thing like traveling, cause of course I needed my daily visit to the clinic. Dr. Weismann and his team changed all that!!! Gave me my life back!!!! They are angels, I can\'t say thank you enough for all they did. I have been completely opioid free now for several months and I have Anr to thank for it.
I just wanted to share my experience with ANR Clinic for what it\'s worth. I know for many that going to rehab is a life saver but for me it was always a rough road. I had been to 5 different rehabs, over the course of nearly a decade and would wind up terribly depressed and suffering through terrible withdrawals each time, only to end in relapse within a few months. With this treatment I was able to come off the opiates virtually painlessly and its been nearly 8 months and I am still clean. For anyone struggling with addiction this should be your first choice.