Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Annie'S House - Alcohol & Drug Rehab Draper

1601 E 13200 S, Draper, Utah, 84020
Facility Photo

About Annie'S House - Alcohol & Drug Rehab Draper

We believe that healing from a trauma and addiction are a journey that takes time and deserve respect. Trauma has a direct affect on peoples lives and ability to function. Annie's House plays an integral role in healing from addiction, trauma and mental health. No matter where you are on that journey, we can help you find the way. Talk to our friendly and helpful staff today about the options available for people who are interested in admitting themselves, and those who need to admit a family member, friend, or loved one. We are here to make sure you or your loved one receives the services necessary for addiction recovery.

Facility Location

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
Becks
Hands down the best place I have been to for depression, anxiety, PTSD, and self-harm. The staff are compassionate and empathetic, therapists specialize in this work, and the owners knew me by name and what my situation was. Not only do I have skills that I didn\'t have before, but I was able to practice them while there. This place opened up a real opportunity for growth, self- discovery and healing for me. I am so thankful Annie\'s House exists.
Tina B
I loved Annie's House. I love the people and the experience.
RM
My counselor restored my faith back in men, god, and sobriety. He is the best counselor I have ever had and he has helped me more that 25 years of therapy. Also alot of girls have brought drugs into the house so it needs to be a safer place to get better. The staff is really short handed as well.
LH
Annie's was good for me.
LS