Action Drug Rehabs - Piru Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center
691 North Main St., Piru, California, 91350
Action Family Counseling is unique in that we have IN-NETWORK insurance contracts with nearly all major health plans. Often times Action’s treatment prices are covered at up to 80-100% by individual’s health plans. Out-of Network rehabs are mostly more expensive than treatment at In-Network rehab centers like Action. Our pricing structure is set up to be very competitive and to minimize the financial burden of families in need of treatment & rehabilitation for a loved ones’ alcohol and other drug usage. Please read on to learn more. We have a team of substance abuse experts on standby awaiting your call for help should you need to reach out anytime. Action Family Counseling employs a multidisciplinary approach to alcohol and other drug usage disorder, providing residential treatment (rehab), intensive outpatient services, and partial hospitalization (full day treatment) to those struggling with addiction in Southern California. Action Family Counseling provides daily addiction education groups focusing on themes such as relapse prevention, addiction as a disease, personal relationship development, peer problem solving, behavioral triggers, and 12-Step principles. In addition to group work, clients are encouraged to attend individual counseling sessions to develop skills for independent living, personal growth, stress management, decision making, communication, and more. Loved ones are encouraged to assume an active role in individuals’ recovery by participating in family therapy sessions.
- Individual Therapy
- Individualized Treatment
- Identifying behavioral triggers
Rejuvenating ExcursionsClients are invited to participate in regular outings to scenic locations for holistic recovery. Excursions include outings to picturesque beaches, day trips to Lake Piru, and rejuvenating outdoor walks and hikes.
Exquisite Residential AmenitiesLocated in an exquisitely appointed two-story manor, Action Family Counseling’s historic residential facility features an early 19th-century colonial revival structure complete with an idyllic patio and second story balcony nestled above century-old foliage. Once a high-end bed and breakfast, Action Family Counseling has transformed the premises to serve as an enriching and rejuvenating setting for enduring recovery.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Cary QuashenCEO/FounderCary Quashen has dedicated the past 30 years of his life, reaching troubled teens and dysfunctional families with the objective of passing the wisdom and expertise he has obtained in his 36 years of sobriety. Quashen provides evaluation, assessments and interventions to parents, school districts and the juvenile justice system. Cary has become a nationally recognized expert working with adults and adolescents struggling with addiction to drugs and alcohol.
- Ryan LauermannLead Facility ManagerRyan has over 13 years of experience in the Substance Use Disorder field. He was a key part of start-up of many new innovative programs. Ryan has years of experience in Management, as an Interventionist and Group facilitator has allowed him to be a mentor to people seeking treatment. Ryan has assisted in setting up programs in multiple states with great success. Ryan continues to be passionate in helping people recover.
- Action Family Counseling is In-Network with most Health Plans