100 N. Johnson Mill Road, Midway, Utah, 84049
A Sanctuary for Healing Are you living a life you don’t recognize? Rediscover the person you were before trauma and addiction at Acqua Recovery. It takes time to unravel the lifetime of trauma and pain that underlies addiction, but we're ready to walk that path with you. From here on out, you never have to go back.
- Joint Commission Accredited
- A lakeside setting of mountains, streams, and waterfalls
- Addressing trauma and core issues with the best science and research available
Residential Addiction TreatmentAcqua Recovery is a sanctuary where people come to stop the misuse of drugs and alcohol and begin a life in recovery. Tucked away in a peaceful, 12-acre property, Acqua offers peaceful meditative spots, relaxing water features, and a host of amenities promoting mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical well-being. Here, you will rest, reset your focus, and rediscover the beauty of life without drugs and alcohol. At the same time, our evidence-based, trauma-informed approach to addiction treatment ensures that you'll experience the highest levels of professional care and treatment for your disease.
Personalized TreatmentAddiction is a complicated disease that requires a sophisticated, customized approach. We draw from each patient’s experiences, preferences, personality, needs, and values to develop an appropriate course of treatment. We combine medically-informed therapies with experiential and meditative activities to deliver a holistic recovery experience.
Meet the Staff
- DAVID GREENBERGCEODavid Greenberg’s career spans over 35 years as a senior executive, lawyer, and chief ethics and compliance officer – but he believes that the opportunity to guide Acqua is his most important contribution to society. David also serves on the board of directors of a global NYSE company and as an advisor to CEOs and boards on how cultures of integrity drive business results. He brings all that experience to Acqua’s mission and business.
- DAN PARRISHPRESIDENT AND CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICERDan Parrish was named President and Chief Operations Officer of Acqua Recovery in September 2019. He joined the team in 2018 as Director of Marketing and has made a career-long commitment to help those struggling with addiction and its underlying mental health and behavioral causes and triggers. His mission is to ensure every individual receives the treatment and education necessary to recover and to find the resources that best suit their needs. With over 10 years of sobriety, Dan brings true empathy to those in distress and believes the path to recovery starts with each individual finding their true self. “Addiction is a disease we can only successfully treat by meeting it with compassion and honesty. If we do not find the reason why the cycle of self-medication started, how can we find the road to sobriety?” Dan is passionate about creating a program that facilitates long term success in both Mental Health and Substance Abuse.