Above It All Treatment Center

28200 CA-189 J100, Lake Arrowhead, California, 92352
Above It All Residential Addiction Treatment Center offers clinically proven treatment for drug and alcohol abuse. We accept most private health insurance and offer flexible financing options to help pay for treatment. Our clients love us- 84% of past clients surveyed said they would recommend us to a friend or family member. Our treatment staff are a hand picked group of licensed professionals with decades of combined experience and certifications ranging from MFT's to PhD's and MD's. A day in the life of our clients consists of eating chef prepared meals, experiential activities such as yoga and hiking in our scenic location to promote healing of the mind, body and spirit. Clients get to the underlying causes of their addictions in group and individual therapy then return to our luxurious cabin-style residences. Our clients are treated like the adults that they are- with respect, dignity and empathy. Our industry leading treatment outcomes show that change is possible for anyone who is willing to do the work, and Above It All is dedicated to connecting with each and every client to help them achieve long-lasting sobriety. Contact us: https://aboveitalltreatment.com/contact-us See our facility: https://aboveitalltreatment.com/the-experience

• Nature-Based Activities
  • Group Activities
  • Swimming and Boating

• Medically Assisted Detoxification

Clients are provided medically assisted detoxification to ease withdrawal symptoms in a safe, therapeutic environment for maximum comfort. Clients are provided medication such as Suboxone® as needed.
  • Life Skills Training

Clients who have successfully completed the first phase of treatment are invited to participate in a comprehensive life skills training program. Program offerings include themes such as medication management, financial planning and budgeting, resume writing, time management, job interview preparation, meal preparation, and more.

• Private/Secluded

• Jamie Crossan, RADTI
    Jamie Crossan, RADTICounselor
    · Name: Jamie Crossan, RADTI · Title: Counselor · Education: California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals, Riverside. · Certifications: (Registered Alcohol Drug Technician I) RADT1 · Skills: Crisis intervention, group therapy, stress management, conflict resolution. · Personal Interests: Spending time with her children and husband, arts and culture, education and health.
  • Marsha Zachary, MFTi, MS
    Marsha Zachary, MFTi, MSTherapist
    Marsha M Zachary holds a Bachelor of Science in Human Services Management and A Master of Science In Counseling, Marriage, Family and Child Therapy. She is a Marriage and Family Therapist, Intern. She obtained her undergraduate and Graduate Degrees at The University of Phoenix. She has been working in the mental health field for 14 years. She began her career working with children in the foster care system. She has worked with at risk youth in residential treatment facilities and with adults in residential treatment facilities. She has a 501(c) 3 in which she uses the horse as a mode of therapy for children and adults. In her current position she counsels adults struggling with addiction. She specializes in PTSD for military and civilian individuals who have experienced traumatic events in their lives. She enjoys helping bring peace and harmony back to the family unit through the recovery process. Marsha feels most alive when she is able to help restore a family by helping them pick up the broken pieces and put their lives back together.

Financial Details

• Financing Available (Clients and Loved Ones Welcome to Apply) Easy, Online Application: goo.gl/NJOiEL

Jennifer
Above it all changed my life and give 10 gold stars of recommendation to anyone looking to get sober. I have made life long friends from above it all when I went there 8 years ago. and the 3 I still talk to have maintained their sobriety to this day. I’m in Washington and am having a good friend of mine enroll there. It was the best choice I ever made and would do it again if needed to. Everyone is going to have their own opinions of any faculty, but that based on how you except what they are trying to do, how you behave like willingness, partake in groups, how you treat others will determine how well your success will be. It was like a vacation almost plus meetings, groups, AA/NA meetings, but it’s not just don’t use drugs or drink it a place to learn how to have fun and do it soberly. I would recommend and I have recommended above it all to anyone getting in recovery it’s not just a bed in a long hallway with how ever many people it’s a home setting not like Your in jail. They are amazing and if not for them I would not be here 8 years later still sober.
Jace
lies, after lies, after lies. This place is nothing what you read online. May as well be a sober living that gives you food sometimes. No dual diagnosis care, no psychiatrist or even therapists. A bunch of weird counselors that basically hang out with you all day. Seek help elsewhere. Oh and the owners mom owns some non-profit that is nothing but a scam, just like this program. Sad.
Lm
Best experience of my life
Amanda
I really loved going to treatment here! Everyone was so nice and genuinely cared about my needs. Thanks to the great start I found at Above It All, I now have 14 months sober and I'm on my way to a brighter future.
Lynn
BEWARE OF THIS PLACE and if you need help, thoroughly check out other places, but DON'T GO TO Above it All or any of their other facilities. I refuse to give this place any part of a star. They promise a lot but deliver NOTHING. This facility is in a remote place and there is no doctor there. Please don't go to this place and don't send any loved ones to any facilities owned by them.