618 Northeast Jensen Beach Blvd, Jensen Beach, Florida, 34957
12 Keys Rehab Center focuses on holistic, real recovery, and treats clients with a combination of science, spirit, body and family. The 12 Keys model is a multi-track, multi-disciplinary method to treat addiction, mental health, trauma and social issues simultaneously. A licensed and certified professional staff with extensive training in these modalities administers the recovery process. 12 Keys’ low client-to-therapist ratio affords time to identify and treat all of the issues that drive addiction. 12 Keys involves families over the course of treatment to help restore damaged relationships and erase the guilt and other negative emotions that accompany addiction. At 12 Keys, each therapist handles a maximum of a five clients and has the support of The Clinical Director and Medical Director along with 20 other staff members. There is always someone to talk to at 12 Keys.
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms and Bathrooms
- Lush, Private Property
- Outdoor Activities & Retreats
12-StepThe term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.
Individual TherapyThis term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Keith GillenPrimary TherapistKeith Gillen, a Certified Addiction Counselor and Ordained Pastor, is uniquely positioned to help clients recover from the grip of substance abuse because he is a recovered addict himself. Keith provides the healing 12 Keys Rehab client with a holistic, spiritual approach to a real, life-affirming recovery through the rediscovery of hope, love and inner peace.
- Janie DavisCertified Addiction ProfessionalAs a certified addiction counselor Janie gained her personal experience of sober living through hours of sitting in the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous. Through both AA and Al-Anon meetings, Janie's story and unique gentle nature has enabled her to successfully facilitate treatment groups and one-on-one sessions with alcoholic and addicts who suffer from self-esteem and trust issues to substance and personal abuse. With over 6 years of continuous sobriety, Janie's proven ability to connect with suffering alcoholics and addicts allows her to provide clients with the necessary tools to enjoy personal freedom in recovery. She is dedicated to help clients out of the grips of addiction and show them how to maintain long term sobriety.