Treatment You Can Trust
Experience the Recovery First difference
At Recovery First, we provide a complete continuum of care. Regardless of what program you start in, you’ll be getting many of the same therapies, treatments, and group sessions throughout your treatment. This makes the transitions between levels far easier and helps you focus more on your individual recovery.
- Residential TreatmentResidential treatment programs provide housing (food and meals) in addition to treatment for substance abuse. Some facilities offer only short-term residential treatment, some offer only long-term treatment and others offer both, ranging from a few days to many months, based on patient needs.
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP)Patients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.
- Aftercare SupportAddiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Our facility offers aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by planning and making arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc.
- DetoxificationMany people use the term detox to refer to the period of time (ranging from a few days to a week) when the body is reacting to an addict’s decision to stop using. Though not all rehab facilities offer medical detoxification, people with an addiction to drugs or alcohol can experience intense physical and emotional changes and discomfort as their bodies react to the withdrawal of an addictive substance.
In the event of a relapse at any time post-treatment, American Addiction Centers, Inc. will provide qualified individuals with up to an additional 30 consecutive days of treatment at one of its facilities at no additional cost to you. Some people think of it as a treatment guaranty – to us, us it’s our brand promise.
*Terms and conditions may apply, and results may vary.
Patients: We screens all patients prior to admission to determine personal travel history, potential exposure, potential contact with someone who has traveled to areas of concern, any direct contact by the patients with persons diagnosed with COVID-19, and any symptoms of illness. Those who screen positive will not be admitted to treatment. Those who screen negative will be eligible for admission.
Staff: We are committed to ensuring staff at our facilities are not infected with COVID-19 virus. Staff who have traveled to areas of concern, have been in contact with someone in these areas, have been in direct contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or shows any signs of illness are asked to follow the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, which dictates 14 days of isolation with no symptoms from the time of contact.
Services & Treatment
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
- Safe Medical Detox
- Addiction Focused Healthcare
- Inpatient Residential
- PHP / Day Treatment
- IOP / Intensive Outpatient
- Telehealth Addiction Treatment
- Outpatient Therapy
- Coronavirus Testing