Treatment You Can Trust
Experience the AdCare difference
At AdCare Treatment Centers, your treatment is focused on research-based clinical and support services that are intended to most effectively help you as you address your drug and/or alcohol addiction as well as any co-occurring mental health issues with which you may be dealing.
- Inpatient DetoxificationAdCare Rhode Island provides medically-monitored withdrawal management services for a range of addictive substances. The focus is on monitoring withdrawal symptoms and medicating as appropriate to ensure a safe withdrawal. The clinical program also introduces the disease concept of addiction and the principles of a healthy recovery.
- Crisis Stabilization UnitThis program provides dual diagnosis services for individuals with co-occurring substance dependency and psychiatric symptoms. This can be an effective alternative to inpatient psychiatric care for individuals whose symptoms are/can be stabilized with psychiatric medications. An initial psychiatric evaluation will determine the best medication regime to stabilize symptoms. Individual counseling, intensive psycho-education group work, and expressive therapies are utilized to address issues related to substance use, as well as psychiatric disorders.
- Outpatient ProgramThe Outpatient Program at AdCare Rhode Island provides an Intensive Outpatient Program in the Mornings, as well as an Early Recovery Groups.
- Complementary Family Informational ProgramHeld on the last Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m., this complementary program provides substance use education to family and friends.
In the event of a relapse at any time post-treatment, American Addiction Centers, Inc. will provide qualified individuals with up to an additional 30 consecutive days of treatment at one of its facilities at no additional cost to you. Some people think of it as a treatment guaranty – to us, us it’s our brand promise.
*Terms and conditions may apply, and results may vary.
Patients: We screens all patients prior to admission to determine personal travel history, potential exposure, potential contact with someone who has traveled to areas of concern, any direct contact by the patients with persons diagnosed with COVID-19, and any symptoms of illness. Those who screen positive will not be admitted to treatment. Those who screen negative will be eligible for admission.
Staff: We are committed to ensuring staff at our facilities are not infected with COVID-19 virus. Staff who have traveled to areas of concern, have been in contact with someone in these areas, have been in direct contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or shows any signs of illness are asked to follow the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, which dictates 14 days of isolation with no symptoms from the time of contact.
Services & Treatment
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
- Safe Medical Detox
- Addiction Focused Healthcare
- Inpatient Residential
- PHP / Day Treatment
- IOP / Intensive Outpatient
- Telehealth Addiction Treatment
- Outpatient Therapy
- Coronavirus Testing