Arbour-Fuller Hospital

200 May Street, South Attleboro, Massachusetts, 02703

TJD
In my own opinion I would choose another hospital. My step-daughter received care in April 2016. Arbour-Fuller has not been charged in any wrong-doing, but in my PERSONAL opinion they did nothing to help her. I\'d admit family members - ESPECIALLY minors - with extreme caution.
Eric
    ...Arbour Fuller Hospital appears ve y much to me as an Institution ready to commit to the challenges of correcting any past incidents which have brought them criticism. As a new mental health specialist, I have been particularly impressed with their orientation and training! The mandated course work and on line testing of new employees is impressive to say the least. The mentoring thereafter has also been thourough and conclusively addresses, a state of the art,\" comprehensive and very informative review and evaluation of the milue\'s within the hospital. As a previous ER clinician and mental health residential manager, I believe I can state with enough experience that the Arbour Fuller Hospital is not only doing their best to make CORRECTIVE measures, but are going above and beyond what is called for. In short, I am impressed with the training, staff, orientation and informative materials regarding clinical, human rights, administration and procedures. To be honest I am over qualified for the position which I hold. That said, this review should carry some significantly informative interpretations. In closing I would not be thorough if I did not refference what I believe to be lacking in their over all treatment plan. While impressed over all, individual counseling is not emphasized enough. Their is a great deal of focus on personal safty and the milue\'s as a group but the facility would be significantly more effective, rendering the paitient a better outcome if individual counseling became more of a priority to the population in general. While I see this hospital as doing a very solid job in most areas of concentration, individual counseling or one to one attention should not be the result of crisis or setbacks within any of their milue\'s. Rather, \"it should be in line more with, \"a standard of treatment,\" in order to further deescalate any possible decimpesation. The staffing is suficuant enough to provide more independent counseling so this does beg the question - why is this not more if a mandate? Overall I am impressed with this facility and caring, individuals who worke their! Perhaps in time, once I have been in the configuration of staffing a bit longer, I will bring this to the attention of the administration. For now however, I am delighted to be a member of the team at this facility and am very glad that I have obtained a position which allows me to function clnicaly in all of the units they provide services!
    Decent staff, decent food. No programs offered apart from AA commitments, no amenities, roommates, inadequate care. Only saw one doctor in 4 days, suffered from shingles. Spend whatever money you have too to avoid places like arbor-fuller, seek help from your family and friends. Reach out to a counselor or hotline to find the best facility for you.
    overall was helpful to me. cant do it again. too monotinous.
    lack of options. He didn't want to receive more support from any facility or organization.